Unique Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique Gaming - CoD4 Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About Sparkz.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparkz
Admin

All About Sparkz. Empty
PostSubject: All About Sparkz.   All About Sparkz. EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey All, Sparkz here! My name is James May (Yeah, that's right, like the guy off top gear... Jealous much?) And I am 15 years old. I play CoD4, HoN and BFBC2, both on Xbox 360 and PC. I have a fairly low spec pc but it gets the job done, especially with my killa vanilla config, which loads games uber fast. I attend Mercedes College, and I live in Adelaide, Australia. I am currently in year 11, studying: Physics, Chemistry, High Level Maths, Psychology, English, Spanish, and have previously learned French. If you need any help or just want to talk about this, Let me know and I can (hopefully) help. I have a part-time job working at KFC, The pay isn't great, but eh, good work with good people so I don't mind. I will try to be active on this site as much as possible, however I have been quite busy lately trying to balance school, homework, work and Taekwondo (That's right, Black Belt Bitchhh.) I Play soccer at A-Grade level so if you need someone to talk to about sports let me know. You will usually find me running a muck on any of these servers: Heat Promod, RSM Promod, Anzac_Aces, 13SN Raiders Promod, and Intense Jumpers. Oh, that's right, I am basically Jebus when it comes to Jumping, Glitching, and all things CoD. So if you need help F**K Codjumper, come to me. My Xfire is Sparkz9944, and my MSN is ozzie-jimbo@hotmail.com. Or, if you really wanna talk my mob number is 0468 942 836.

Hope to See you round!,
Spar/<z (Your God)
Back to top Go down
https://uniquegaming.iftopic.com

All About Sparkz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique Gaming :: Current Members-
Jump to: